Assistance For Parents and Children

Assistance For Parents and Children

America Family Law Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is rooted in the belief that children should have a loving relationship with both of their parents, even if their parents are divorced or separated.  If children are parented in a safe and loving manner by both parents our society and communities will be better off.  America Family Law Center provides assistance to individuals for the purpose of helping to resolve various family situations.  Many such situations involve family law.

America Family Law Center operates various programs, including Courtroom Assistance Program, Texas Lawyer Referral Service, Fathers for Equal Rights, Children First Always and Texas Volunteer Attorneys.

If you or someone you know could use our help, please contact us.
America Family Law Center is devoted to helping low-income family and underserved families get assistance for matters involving family law, which may include such areas as:

America Family Law Center collaborates with other agencies and resources to help people get access to assistance for situations that may involve:

America Family Law Center has a belief that children need a loving relationship with both parents after divorce or separation.
America Family Law Center assists people who have various questions, many of which may include any of the following:

  • What are my parental rights?
  • How do I get custody of my children?
  • How do I get child support from my child’s daddy?
  • How do I collect child support owed to me?
  • How do I reduce the amount of child support I pay?
  • How do I get rid of back child support?
  • How do I lower my child support in Texas?
  • How do I increase child support in Texas?
  • What are fathers rights?
  • Why do I have to pay child support to the OAG or Office of the Attorney General of Texas?
  • How do I stop child support when my son or daughter turns 18?
  • How do I find a good experienced divorce attorney or divorce lawyer
  • How do I establish visitation with my children?
  • What is an Acknowledgment of Paternity, or AOP?
  • How do I get a DNA paternity test to determine if I am the father, or dad?
  • What does it mean to adjudicate parentage?
  • How do I get my parental rights?
  • Do fathers have rights?
  • What is conservatorship?
  • What does conservatorship mean in Texas
  • I am not allowed to see my child, what do I do?
  • How do I find my child?
  • How do I enforce my visitation?
  • Can the mother go to jail for not letting me see my child?
  • What does possession and access mean in Texas?
  • How do I stop child support if the child is living with me?
  • Do grandparents have rights in Texas?
  • What are a grandparents rights to see their grandchild in Texas?
  • Can a grandparent get guardianship of their grandchild in Texas?
  • Why might I go to jail for not paying child support?
  • Do I have to let my child go for visitation?
  • How do I find a good experienced family law attorney or family law lawyer?
  • Can I get a pro bono attorney or pro bono lawyer to represent me or help me with my case?


English | Español

Buy Premium Version to add more powerful tools to this place.