Assistance For Parents and Children
America Family Law Center strives to provides family law help and assistance to individuals needing to resolve various family situations. Many such situations involve family law and parental rights. The organization’s main focus is on children and their relationships with their parents. Understanding how to navigate a divorce, child custody, child visitation, child support, and parental rights can be overwhelming.
The organization is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Its mission is rooted in the belief that children should have a loving relationship with both parents. Loving relationships between children and parents can continue despite divorce or separation. When children are parented in a safe and loving manner, by both parents, our society and communities will be better off.
Family Law Help and Assistance
America Family Law Center is devoted to helping the low-income and underserved get assistance for matters involving family law. Some of the areas of family law the organization can help with include:
- child custody (access and possession),
- child support,
- adjudicate parentage,
- divorce, and
- parental rights.
- kinship placement
Other Questions — Parental Rights, Child Custody, Child Support, and Grandparent Rights
Often times parents and individuals need additional information about a situation prior to any legal action. America Family Law Center can help provide a better understanding of many topics, including:
- What are my parental rights?
- How do I get custody of my children?
- How do I get child support from my child’s other parent?
- How do I get rid of back child support?
- How do I change my child support in Texas?
- What are fathers rights?
- How do I stop child support when my son or daughter turns 18?
- How do I establish visitation with my children?
- What is an Acknowledgment of Paternity, or AOP?
- How do I get a DNA paternity test to determine if I am the father or dad?
- What does it mean to adjudicate parentage?
- What does conservatorship mean in Texas
- How do I find my child?
- How do I enforce my visitation?
- Can the mother go to jail for not letting me see my child?
- Do grandparents have rights in Texas?
- Why might I go to jail for not paying child support?
- Do I have to let my child go for visitation?
Programs provided by the organization including Courtroom Assistance Program, Texas Lawyer Referral Service, Fathers for Equal Rights, Children First Always and Texas Volunteer Attorneys.
America Family Law Center collaborates with other agencies and resources to help people get access to assistance for situations that may involve:
- shared parenting,
- parenting programs,
- parenting classes,
- child support establishment,
- child support collection,
- child custody, and
We are here to help. Call today to find the help you need.
English | Español