There are many law help websites. For Texas, in addition to this website for family law, one of the best for various areas of legal help is TexasLawHelp.org. There is also the Texas State Law Library which contains a listing of various legal assistance organizations. Nationally, you may want to check out FindLaw.com and LawHelp.org.
These law help websites can help in many ways. They may give a person the answer to legal questions they have. It is often more likely that these websites are a starting point for the legal help that a person needs and wants. Once a person has visited the law help websites, they can then use the information they have found to seek out more help if needed.
Law help can also be found at legal aid centers that can be located using the websites. There are also many lawyers that will offer consultation to people at little or no cost. If a person is dealing with a situation that they think may require help, they need to know where to start to look for legal help. Once they have started, they can follow the path until they get all of the law help they need.
People often have the following types of questions:
- Are there free resources that can help me with family law matters?
- Is there an on-line resource for legal information?
- How do I learn more about my situation?
- Will attorney’s consult with me for free?
- Are there resources available for child custody?
- Are there resources available for child support?
- Are there resource available for filing for a divorce?
- Are there resource available to help me get visitation?
- Are there resources available to help me get access to my child?
- How can I learn more about spousal support?
- How can I learn more about parental rights?