Family Law Center
Family law involves issues surrounding family matters and domestic disputes. It can include areas such as adoption and domestic partnerships. It can involve disputes arising from divorce or from custody issues. Family law can cover a wide breadth of issues. It is important that these issues are handled in the proper way. They need to follow the laws that exist in the place where a person lives. Most people do not have the expertise to handle these issues on their own. A family law center can help individuals find resources that may assist them in family law matters.
People often have the following types of questions:
- What is a domestic dispute?
- How do I find a good lawyer in Texas?
- What can an attorney help me with?
- Do I need an attorney to get a divorce?
- What resources can a family law center put in touch with?
- What are the steps necessary to adopt a child?
- How do I find an family law attorney?
- How do I get custody of my children?
English | Español
can be contacted by
phone or text at 713-588-9770
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization