Child Custody Legal Aid
When a individual is involved in any type of a child custody dispute access to legal help is important. Decisions that are made have long lasting impact on the welfare of both the parents and the children involved. Setting up agreements that are fair to both parents as well as ensures the welfare of the children now and in the future is desirable. Child custody legal aid can help ensure that agreements are binding and fair.
Low income individuals may think that they cannot get the legal representation need when they are involved in a child custody dispute. There is legal aid available. The legal aid can come in many forms. It could include a referral to lawyer that will provide affordable representation. It can also help settle a child custody dispute. Legal Aid can help complete necessary paperwork in matters related to child custody. Child custody legal aid provides access to people that might otherwise not have access to legal assistance.
People often have the following types of question:
- How do I get free legal aid for child support?
- How do I get free legal aid for a divorce?
- How do I get free legal aid for child visitation?
- How can I find a Pro Bono attorney?
- How do I get free legal aid?
- How do I get free legal aid to get my child back from CPS?
- CPS took my child. How can I get them back?
- Do you have to qualify for free legal aid?
- What is low income in legal aid?
English | Español
can be contacted by
phone or text at 713-588-9770
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization